Written by Torsten Strobl
Thursday, 30 July 2009
Release candidate RC3 is available now. It shall be the last release candidate before publishing version 1.0.0.
Besides important bugfixes, small design changes and optimizations, the release candidate also contains a bunch of new features. This is untypical for another release candidate, but the only way to avoid skipping version 1.0.0 and parallel development in this early stage with low manpower.
Important new features are:
- High-level user macros: declaration of property containers is more convenient (no code replications any more)
- Creation of bidirectional linkage (e.g. between two objects)
- Event type "inclosed property changed" (e.g. an attribute of an object is changed)
- Options for disallowing property features
- Vector properties can be used with mixed property types (without generic link properties)
- Initialization of object properties during construction time is possible now
- Easier assignment and combination of serializers
As always the new sources can be found in the download section and the new tutorial within the tutorial section.
Please click here to view the full changelog.